"It's important to take a critical approach when choosing the right Garcinia Cambogia supplement. We had four major concerns when evaluating the Garcinia market" says our reporter Susan.
- Not all supplements work: this is the main reason why people are skeptical of trying Garcinia Cambogia. This is true but only because many formulas do not contain the right or proper amount of ingredients.
- Much Too expensive: some products sell for more than $50 per bottle which is a steep investment for a skeptical buyer.
- Some Side effects: many Garcinia Cambogia formulas contain foreign fillers or stimulants which are likely the cause of unwanted side effects
- Secure shopping: an important factor to look for is company reputation and how secure the shopping experience is. Secure shopping are good things to look for when buying. Many links goes to sites unknown to customers.
Our Research Findings:
Potency Matters: It's crucial that consumers pay attention to the potency of their Garcinia Cambogia extract. The key thing to look for is HCA or Hydroxycitric acid levels. Supplements with less than 60% HCA should be avoided.
Ingredients Matter: Many companies use fillers and unnecessary ingredients such as caffeine. It is important to choose a supplement as pure as possible. Extra ingredients like potassium, calcium and chromium are OK because they help with absorption, as observed in several clinical studies.
Choosing the Right Supplement
There are many products on the market that contain Garcinia Cambogia extract, manufactured by different companies from all over the world.
A Chemist urges, "A majority of the products just don't live up to the hype which is why it's important to look for the following requirements so you choose a supplement that works."
- Contain 60% HCA (Hydroxycitric acid); avoid it if there is no percentage given.
- Serving dosage should be 1300 mg per daily serving, which is the recommended dose to be taken daily, 30-60 minutes before the three main meals of the day.
- Should be free of artificial ingredients, fillers or binders. If the mention isn't there, don't buy it. Ingredients like Calcium, Potassium, and Chromium are OK as it aids with absorption.
- The supplement should be made in a certified lab in the USA. Many of the cheaper supplements are bottled in foreign countries which compromises the quality and purity of the product
As a consumer research specialist, it is Susan's job to provide the most reliable and up to date information on where to purchase Garcinia Cambogia extract.
"I personally recommend you purchase the top rated Garcinia Cambogia extract we found sold on Amazon by clicking here"